Email services can be exploited to use them for sending large documents and videos. However, only a few users take advantage of this method due to ignorance, and the majority of mail subscribers think that it is a hustle since they have no idea how this works. Using emails services to transfer and share videos is one of the best ways to send and receive both a smaller and more extensive video.
How to Send Videos via Email | Gmail, Outlook, and iCloud
There are different methods to ensure that videos are attached and sent through emails. Some of these methods are
- Google Drive using Gmail.
- OneDrive in an Outlook mail
- Through Dropbox in Yahoo mail.
Let us look at how each of these methods works.
- Search Gmail account and log in using your email address and password and click on the login button to get logged in.
- Scroll down at the bottom of your screen and select the Google Drive option, a triangular-shaped logo. Click on it.
- From the multiple options in the list, click the upload tab.
- It will then provide you with select file options. Browse and select the folder in which your video is stored.
- Click on the video.
- Next, click Upload to start uploading the attachment video file. Uploading usually takes a short or long time according to the size of the video.
- Click send, a blue button on the left to successfully send the video.
- Once the recipient successfully receives the email attachment, Gmail will send a ‘sent’ notification on the screen.
- Search for Outlook.com and securely log into your account using your email address and password.
- Click the blue-button on the top left of the screen with white squared boxes.
- Several options will appear, from those select OneDrive.
- Next, click Upload located at the top of your screen.
- Select the file to start uploading the video. Wait until your file is completely uploaded and then exit the OneDrive tab.
- The New option on top of your screen would be visible, click on it, and file attachment options will appear.
- Click on the uploaded attachment and select OneDrive option located at the top left of your screen.
- Select the video file by clicking on it and select Next.
- Select OneDrive file attachment.
- Compose your email, recipient’s email address, subject and click ‘send’ button.
- Sent notification will immediately pop-up on your screen.
- Open the iCloud Mail website and securely log in using your username and password.
- Click on the gear icon at the bottom left corner.
- Select the preferences tab.
- Next, open Compose tab situated at the top center of the screen.
- Out of the three options which will appear, select ‘Use Mail Drop.’
- After Check-in, choose Done.
- Click the new email button to select the paperclip icon.
- Browse to select the video file from storage.
- Compose the email, recipient’s mail, subject and the mail text if necessary.
- Click on ‘send.’ The video will now be delivered to the recipient as a link to DropBox.