Zoho mail is an email service designed and created for businesses. It provides custom domains for your email accounts that allow you to create an account for every single one of your employees. Zoho mail is not just an email inbox; it is way more than that. With it, you can set up custom mail groups, allowing you to create personalized email addresses for every department of your business. Zoho mail is also high on security measures and respects your privacy. Zoho mail will never sell your data to advertisers. It also provides a 24/7 customer support service, in case you ever need help with something concerning your Zoho mail account.
Why is Zoho Mail useful?
Zoho mail is not a simple email inbox that just allows you to send, receive and store emails. It is more. It provides a number of useful and unique features. Those features include:
- – Collaboration – Zoho mail allows you to collaborate with your team easier. You can make announcements, assign tasks, create events, or share notes with your teammates. You can also like, comment on, or share emails that people have sent to your group, making it almost an actual social media platform.
- – Several useful apps – Zoho mail also provides you with a suite of useful apps, such as an integrated calendar, tasks, notes, and bookmarks. Everything you need in a single place.
- – Sharing – you can share your draft emails to other people for review before actually sending them.
- – Explore attachments – Zoho mail takes out the frustration from trying to find all the documents that you have sent over emails. Zoho mail takes all those attachments and puts them in a single place where you can explore them and find exactly the files you need, stress-free.
- – A powerful control panel – with Zoho mail, you get a powerful control panel used to manage all your email addresses. It is a cloud-based command center, which means that you can access it from any device, be it a desktop computer, smartphone, or using their Zoho Mail Admin app.
Now that we know how awesome Zoho mail is, let’s see how to create an account.
How to Register for Zoho Mail | Sign-up Process
Zoho mail offers three different plans. You can choose between a light plan, premium plan, and a workplace. The difference, aside from price, being in the number of available features and limitations. You can read more about those over on https://www.zoho.com/mail/zohomail-pricing.html.
- 1. After you have decided on which plan suits you the best, just click on the Signup button under it, and you will we took onto a page where you will be prompted to input the domain name that you already own.
- 2. After that, you will be prompted to input basic information, such as business name, administrator account name, your phone number, contact email, country, and such. Then you click on the Proceed button.
- 3. After that, you will get to review all the provided information. After you’ve double-checked everything, click the Signup button. Then you will have to verify your phone number.
- 4. You will receive a code via SMS that you will have to input onto the website. After you have successfully verified your phone number, you will receive an email with a URL. Go to the URL to confirm your email address.
Congratulations! You’ve created your Zoho mail account
After that, you will have to input basic information about the number of people in your business as well as any addons that you may need. After that all is done, you can log in by simply going to https://accounts.zoho.eu/signin and using your credentials to access the account.